Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag !

/
0 Comments
Hi Guys! 


Today I thought I'd do something different for my blog and answer a Beauty Blogger Tag, if you know any other fun tags that you'd like me to do let me know! 
I want you guys to get to know me better!


1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?

Well.. I rarely ever use lip liner, I'm really trying to change that but often I just really can't be bothered!

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?

If I use them on clients then yes I'm pretty good with washing them, but if I only use them on myself I don't do it nearly as much as I should!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

I can go for days with it but I it will annoy the crap out of me and I will start picking on it to take it off.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?

Unless it's mascara or concealer I can put it off for ages, and keep buy things that I don't need. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Having dry lips and biting my lips when I'm wearing lipstick... That's so bad!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Laundry..  well folding it and putting it away anyway, there can be clean laundry in my basket from days on end! 
And also taking a shower.. I don't like showers so I put it off until it's absolutely necessary, dry shampoo is my bestest friend!

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?

I wouldn't say that.. However I highly underestimate the amount of time I need to get ready so I'm more often then not last minute with things!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

Nooo... next question!

9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?

Zero organized, I need a better system.. It tends to be spread out all over the place!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and let me know what is your worst beauty habit in the comments below! 

Also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat : liljabjarneymua
And on facebook here!

xx




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.