Manicure Monday. (on a tuesday)

/
0 Comments


This weeks manicure monday is a day late, sorry about that! My older sister came to visit me yesterday and the day was just so fun with her that I didn't even open up my computer. 
Anyway here it is. Barry M. Gelly Hi - Shine in Plum. This is only one coat of the nail polish and look how good it looks! This is my new favourite nail polish. 
Perfect fall/autumn colour. 

> Þessi færsla átti að koma í gær en ég fékk stóru systur mína í heimsókn og það var svo gaman hjá okkur að ég gleymdi alveg að opna tölvuna! 
Allaveganna hérna er færslan. Hún er um Barry M. Gelly Hi - Shine í litnum Plum. Þetta er aðeins með einni umferð og sjáiði hvað það hylur vel? Strax orðið uppáhalds naglalakkið mitt, fullkominn litur fyrir haustið finns mér.

xx





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.