First post

/
0 Comments


Please excuse my english, it is not my first language. 

My name is Lilja Bjarney and I am from Iceland. 
I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time now, just been a bit scared to do it. Mainly because I'm afraid if other people think it is silly or weird. I am on my maternity leave so I decided that I should try this blogging thing out. I can stop whenever I want to right? And when my baby sleeps I have some time to kill. I have a big interest in make up, I am absolutely in love with reading blogs and watching YouTube videos about makeup products and the application of them. I do buy quite a lot of products so I want to do reviews on them and maybe some tutorials. 
I am maybe thinking about also having this a life style blog but we will just see where I go with it. I hope that this blog will be enjoyable to read, even helpful for others and if it isn't I sure hope that I will enjoy writing.
Until next time!


Ég heiti Lilja Bjarney, tvítug og er frá Skagströnd. 

Ég hef lengi hugsað mig um að búa til svona förðunarblogg þar sem að ég hef mikinn áhuga á förðunarvörum og að mála sig. Ég kaupi líka kannski smá mikið af förðunarvörum og ef ég blogga um þau þá kannski byrja ég að nýta þær aðeins meira, mun hugsanlega líka vilja skrifa um hversdagslega hluti í lífi mínu en við sjáum bara til með hvernig þetta þróast. 
Ég hef verið svolítið smeyk við að byrja skrifa blogg ef að fólki skuli finnast þetta kjánalegt en ég hef ákveðið að ekki láta það stoppa mig. Ég vona að ég muni hafa ánægju af þessu og vonandi gera það einhverjir fleiri. Einmitt núna er ég líka í árs fæðingarorlofi og þegar strákurinn minn sefur þá þarf ég að gera eitthvað til að drepa tímann. 
Þangað til næst!

xx








You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.