Current Five Favourite Beauty Gurus.

/
0 Comments
I have so many favourite Beauty Gurus that I watch on YouTube. I thought I would do a post on my current five favourites. I change my top five so often that I thought I would do a current favourites posts here on my blog soo here are my current top five favourites.

> Ég er með svo margar Beauty Gurus sem ég held uppá á YouTube en svona topp 5 uppáhalds breytist mjööög oft! Mig langar að gera svona núna uppáhalds færslur hér á blogginu, hérna er top 5 í augnablikinu :)















If you have some time to kill this weekend I highly suggest you check these girls out they are AH-MAZING!

Until next time!

> Ef þú hefur lausan tíma um helgina þá mæli ég mikið með að þið horfið á myndböndin þeirra, þær eru svo ótrúlega hæfileikaríkar!

Þangað til næst :)

xx








You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.